T. Hunter (T.W. Hunter) is the second child of George and Rosannah Hunter. He came to Ashland County about the year 1864, from Indiana and settled in Clear-creek Township. The greater part of Mr. Hunterís early life was given to teaching school, which he followed with success and profit. He made his home with his father until his marriage June 9, 1870, to Miss Addie J., daughter of James Wharton, an early settler in Milton Township. They have two children, Estella and Pearl. Mr. Hunter purchased of his father the farm where he now resides. His means being limited this incurred a heavy debt, and although meeting with a severe reverse in the loss of his house by fire, he has by industry and hard work cleared his farm of all incumbrance, and is now enjoying that independence which comes of easy circumstances. Mr. Hunter is one of the young and enterprising farmers of Clear-creek Township, and both he and his lady who comes of old pioneer stock, are highly respected by all those who know them.
contributed and transcibed by Russ Shopbell firstname.lastname@example.org