Orange Township 280 pages, index, $32
Send check to Ashland County Chapter OGS
PO Box 681 Ashland, Ohio 44805-0681
Ohio Residents add tax at the rate charged in your county of residence
Shipping for 1 book $4.00
1. German Reformed and Evangelical Lutheran (Union) was built in June 1859
2. North Orange Methodist Episcopal was organized about 1848 with 11 members.
3. Canaan Church (Evangelical Lutheran and German Reformers - Union) was constructed in the summer of 1850 on the farm of Samuel Maxheimer.
4. German Reformed and Methodist Episcopal Church (Union) - The church building used by the German Reformed was built about 1839 on the north line of Orange Township.
5. Old School Presbyterian, Orange was organized about 1834.
6. Methodist Episcopal, Orange - The building of the Methodist Episcopal Church at Orange was begun in 1830 and completed in 1831.
7. United Brethren, Orange was built in 1854.
8. St. Jacob's German Reformed Church, Orange was constructed in 1853
9. Maple Grove or Beighley Church - German Baptist - was organized in 1860 with the meeting house built the same year on land given by John B. Myers.