Mohican Township 206 pages, index, $26.
Members get a $1.00 discount, non-members pay full price
Send check to Ashland County Chapter OGS
PO Box 681 Ashland, Ohio 44805-0681
Ohio Residents add tax at the rate charged in your county of residence
Shipping for 1 book $4.00
1. Lake Fork Chapel - Methodist Episcopal - stood on the east side of Jerome Fork, a few yards from the county line, and a half mile east of Lake Fork. The building, erected in 1858, measured 28 by 34 feet.
2. United Brethren - called Fairview Chapel was built in 1857
3. United Brethren - called Oak Grove Meeting House (Bethel) built in 1858 on the east line of the township, some three miles north of the Fairview Chapel
4. Old School Presbyterian (Rehoboth), Jeromesville was recognized as a congregation by the Presbytery in 1817.
5. Methodist Episcopal Church, Jeromesville was built in 1820 of logs
6. Trinity Lutheran Church, Jeromesville was organized in 1850 by Rev. George Leiter
7. Disciple Church, Jeromesville was organized in 1854, being transferred from the south line of Perry Twp.
8. Methodist Episcopal, Mohicanville was organized in 1828 under the charge of Rev. Elmer Yocum.
9. German Reformed, Mohicanville was organized in 1859 with Rev. J.J. Excell as pastor
10. Council House, Native American was built on raised ground about a quarter of a mile southeast of the Judge Edmund Ingmand home, and one-fourth mile from the present village of Jeromesville.