Hanover Twp. 243 pp. $27
Members get a $1.00 discount, non-members pay full price
Send check to Ashland County Chapter OGS
PO Box 681 Ashland, Ohio 44805-0681
Ohio Residents add tax at the rate charged in your county of residence
Shipping for 1 book $4.00
1. Evangelical Lutheran and German Reformed (Union) - the congregations of the Evangelical, Lutheran and German Reformed, organized themselves about 1839 and built a church in 1846 in the southwest part of Hanover Township
2. Methodist Episcopal at Loudonville - at Loudonville in the spring of 1834, a protracted meeting of the Methodists was held by Rev. Elmore Yocum in an old stone house, owned by Thomas McMahan.
3. Loudonville Baptist Church was organized at Loudonville in May 1839 with eleven members, and Isaac Wolf and John Neptune serving as deacons
4. German Reformed Church at Loudonville - a building erected in Loudonville in 1846 jointly housed the German Reformed and Lutheran congregations until it burned in July 1860
5. Lutheran Church at Loudonville - a building erected in Loudonville in 1846 jointly housed the German Reformed and Lutheran congregations until it burned in July 1860
6. Loudonville Presbyterian Church - this group was organized in 1873 with Rev. Homer Sheely as pastor
7. St. Peter's Catholic Church, Loudonville was built in 1871 of brick, measuring 70 by 40 feet
8. St. Jacob's Lutheran Church - the record book for St. Jacob's Lutheran Church from 1848 to 1880 is held in the Archives of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
9. Loudonville Church of the Brethren, or Plum Run, was organized in 1856.