This P.A. Myers house Center Street was built before 1915. It is presently a part of Trinity Lutheran Church. There are parlors and a lovely recital room. Also a complete kitchen.
1915 photo of P.A. Myers house
photos contributed by: Mike Jones firstname.lastname@example.org 1915 - P.A. Meyers house Robert Shall one of the owners of the Wolf and Shall construction Company Jacob Wolf is the other man who was the builder of this house